Coding using Scratch Desktop
Scratch Online Version | Scratch Offline Download
Lesson Objective : Use coding blocks to animate letters in your name
Add letter sprites to the stage
Create code to animate each letter (using if-then)
Example: if M is pressed then the M sprite will animate
Example code: What do you think will happen?
What would happen if I did not put the instruction; wait 0.05 seconds?
1. Add letter sprites to make up your name
2. Create code for each letter so that it will animate when a key is pressed.
3. Test your code. Remember to press the green flag and then the letter.
1. Add a background and letter sprites to the stage
2. Animate the first letter of your name
3. Animate the second letters of your name
4. Animate 3 or more letters
5. Use different animation techniques
You will need access to Scratch Desktop
Leave a Reply