Using computers safely, effectively and responsibly
- To learn how to
- send, respond to and forward emails
- search your old emails for a sender, subject, etc.
- resize large image files before sending
- manage your contacts list
- Be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of email
The Big Picture
What have we done? Possible dangers of social networking sites and creating a strong password
What are we doing? We are learning how to use email effectively
Where are we going? We will learn how to search effectively on the web
Create your own email address. What would you like your email address to be?
Before we really get going?
Discussion points about email
What email address did you choose and why?
Sending email, using cc, bcc, subject and appropriate message
Responding to an email, avoid reply all
Advantages and disadvantages