Choose a template design
Create 4 slides
1. Open a new presentation and create an introduction slide
2. Add a new slide and add a question.
3. Add 2 more slides, for incorrect and correct answers
5. Now link your slides. Go back to the question slide and select the correct shapes (right click and choose link). Link the shape to the correct slide.
6. Go back to the question slide and select an icorrect shape (right click and choose link). Link it to the incorrect slide. Do this with all the other 3 incorrect shapes.
7. Test that it works. Fix any issues that you may have.
8. Change text colours, fonts and size. Format your shapes, change colours, etc.
1. I can open PowerPoint
2. I can create slide 1 (Splash Screen)
3. I can create a question slide
4. I can create an “incorrect” slide
5. I can create a “correct” slide
6. I can create at least one link
7. I can create 2 or more links
8. My Quiz has a nice design
9. I have tested the quiz
10. I can make a second question
If you are attending the live sessions, you will be asked to tell me how you did.
Room Name : XFUTURE
Leave a Reply