- Define the term “digital footprint” and identify the online activities that contribute to it.
- Identify ways they are — and are not — in control of their digital footprint.
- Understand what responsibilities they have for the digital footprints of themselves and others.
Task : Make a list of ways that we need to responsible to ourselves and others
digital footprint: A record of what you do online, including the sites you visit and the things you post; it can also include things that others post that involve you
responsibility: a duty you have to yourself or others
A video called “Follow the Digital Trail.” Have you heard of the word “trail” before?
So, what is a digital footprint?
What do you think are some of our responsibilities for being online? Both to ourselves and to others?
- Take a moment to think silently about these questions.
- Then, take turns sharing your response with your partner.
Task : Our responsibilities
Make a list of ways that we need to be responsible for ourselves and others
Don’t forget the power of physical security
Leave a Reply