Digital Citizenship: Be Our Best Online
These resources were originally put together in November 2020 during anti-bullying week. They have been taylored for Year 2 but extra resources are added for other years.
- Understand what online meanness can look like and how it can make people feel
- Identify ways to respond to mean words online, using S-T-O-P
Discuss ways to put a STOP to Online meanness
Interland Kind Kingdom
Online Bullying Word Search
E-Volve on Common Sense Digital Passport
What can you do if you someone is mean to you.
Put a STOP to online meaness
S: Step away
- Why do you think you should stop using your device and step away?
T: Tell a trusted adult
- If someone makes you feel angry, sad, or scared online, which grown-ups can you tell and ask for help?
O: OK sites only
- Why is it important to go online only with an adult, or when an adult says it is OK?
P: Pause and think
- Would it be helpful to talk to the person who was being mean?
Cyberbully Word Search
Success : I complete the Word Search and some of the Kind Kingdom puzzles
Even Better Success : I can complete all of Word Search and most of the Kind Kingdom puzzles
Extra Super Success : I can play E-Volve and gain a certificate
E-volve on Digital Passport by Common Sense Education
Leave a Reply