- Recognize the kind of information that is private.
- Understand that they should never give out private information online.
Learning Outcomes: To follow
online: using a computer, phone, or tablet to visit a website or app
private: something that you should keep to yourself
What should we not share online?
- Full name
- Birth date
- Telephone number
- Email address (or parents’ email address)
- Where they go to school or after school
- Parents’ full names
- Where their parents work
- Parents’ credit card or bank account number
To be completed