In this lesson we will learn to make a table. We will also learn the importance of strong passwords.
Learning Objective : Know the difference between a weak and strong password.
What can happen if you’re passwords are weak
Word processing skills, using shift key for special characters
Special characters : ! @ # $ % ^ & *
MS Word skills : Creating a table and formatting text
The Big Picture
What have we done? We have already practiced our word procesing skills, we can write text and format by changing font type, size and colour
What are we doing? We are now writing a list of potentially strong password that are hard to guess. We will present this in a table.
Where are we going? We will use other application software, spreadsheets and databases
Word Processing Task :
1. Create a table (3 x 11) in a word processor.
2. Put a title in column 1 – Weak Password
3. Put a title in column 2 – Better Password
3. Put a title in columns 2 – Strong Password
4. Enter the text from the above picture (or suggest some of your own)
1. I have created a table with 3 columns
2. I have put a header in each of the columns
3. I can write a list of weak, better and strong passwords
4. I can create some of my own
If you are attending the live sessions, you will be asked to tell me how you did.
Room Name : XFUTURE
Extra Task (10 minutes)
Leave a Reply