Put together a sequence of arrows to move the monkey to the treasure chest around.
Click and drag the direction arrows (using the mouse) to the sequence grid
The Big Picture
What have we done? We introduced ourselves to Coding by playing Program The Bot. We put together a sequence of instructions.
What are we doing? We are learning to put a sequence of instructions together
Where are we going? We will learn about repeat loops
1. You need to use the arrow keys to collect the bananas before going to the treasure chest
2. Place the arrows in the grid using your mouse to capture all the bananas then followed by the treasure chest
3. Press the green play button to test
1. Success : I can complete 6 sequence puzzles
2. Super Success: I can complete all 10 puzzles
3. Extra Success : I can continue with the next level
Did you enjoy Code Monkey?
Was it too easy or too hard?
Do you prefer Program The Bot?