Interactive : allowing a two-way flow of information between a computer and a computer-user; responding to a user’s input.
We are going to make a presentation, but this time, it will require user input for it to work. We’ll make a quiz.
Lesson Objective : Make a presentation (e.g. PowerPoint) with Next and Back buttons
Add shapes and link them
The big picture
What have we done? : we have had some practice of PowerPoint
What are we doing? : Adding shapes, creating links, adding and formatting text
Where are we going? : We use presentation software to make a quiz
1. Open a new presentation and create an introduction slide
2. Add a shape that can be used as a button
3. Create a slide 2
4. Add a shape that can be used as a Back button
5. Go back to slide 1 and right click on the start button.
6. Select Link or Hyperlink
7. Link to Slide 2 – Select Place in This Document and the slide you wish to link to
8. Continue with your presentation using Back and Next buttons and hyperlinking
1. I can create an introduction and slide 2
2. I can add a shape / button
3. I can link the slides
4. I can make my presentation look really good
If you are attending the live sessions, you will be asked to tell me how you did.
Room Name : XFUTURE
Next Task : Make a quiz in PowerPoint