PASS takes the guesswork out of understanding why pupils may be reluctant, disengaged or even disruptive learners by sensitively exploring social and emotional wellbeing. It also provides interventions and guidance so you can start to address issues immediately.
How do you feel about school, your teachers and yourself?
There are no right or wrong answers and you are not given a mark.
You must answer as honestly as possible.
If you don’t understand a word or question, ask the teacher to explain it to you.
Take your own time
Your school is not testing how much you know.
The school is checking how you feel about learning
PASS 1 – Up to Year 2
There were 27 questions and they required a Yes or No answer
- I think carefully about my work
- I like getting on with my work in class
- I know how to work things out in lessons
- I think this school is a friendly place
- I want to come to school every day
- I like doing tests
- I feel lonely at this school
- Most of the time I think my teacher wants me to do my best
- I behave well in class
- I like having hard things to do in class
- I like to think in my lessons
- I know how to learn things
- I find learning hard
- I have friends in my school
- I find school work too hard
- I am bored when I’m in school
- I am happy in school
- I like being at school
- I can usually work things out when I get stuck
- I need more help with my work
- I find it easy to learn new things
- I like my teacher
- I like being in this school
- I am clever
- I think the work in my lessons is too easy
- I try to do my best in my lessons
- I like to try new work in my lesson
PASS 2 – Year 2 Upwards
All 50 Questions
More Information : https://www.gl-assessment.co.uk/assessments/pass/
Leave a Reply